1. Twist off the cap and squeeze a drop of the solution out of the tube
This will make it easier to insert the tip of the tube.
2. Sit down on the toilet in your usual position or just squat down a little.
Insert the neck of the tube completely into your rectum.
The small rounded tip is thinner than a suppository, and can be inserted safely and painlessly when used as directed.
3. Gently squeeze out the entire contents (only 4ml) of the tube into the rectum.
Keeping the tube squeezed tightly, withdraw the tip from the rectum.
Tighten your buttox muscles to prevent the solution from running out.
4. Try and retain the liquid for at least 30 minutes
The longer you retain the liquid the more Remchol is retained.
5. After use, dispose of the micro-enema
So easy and hygienic..